Our Phoenixville location can hold 8 men in our emergency
shelter and an additional 17 in our transitional housing
program. Case managers work closely with residents to help them regain stability in their lives and address the issues
surrounding their homelessness.
- Air freshener
- SEPTA bus tokens
- Cleaning supplies
- Trash bags
- Coffee supplies
- Paper towels and single-ply toilet paper
- Redners, Giant, Kmart and Sears gift cards
- Dish detergent and laundry detergent
- First aid kits and Tylenol
- Copy paper
- Light bulbs
- Twin Sheets
- Right now, we really need towels and washcloths!
- Nice couch
- Shower curtains
- Step ladders
- Large trash bins
- Staples gift cards to purchase office supplies used by the shelter staff
- Swiffer Wet Jet, mops, buckets, duster and brooms
- Tool kits
- Vacuum cleaners
Wishlist last updated November 25, 2015.
Good Samaritan Shelter is a proud member of both the Phoenixville Chamber of Commerce and the Phoenixville Kiwanis Club. The shelter is also a committee member of the Chester County Decade to Doorways program. For more information about the Decade to Doorways program, click here.
Good Samaritan Shelter is part of the Chester County Initiative to prevent homelessness. The county provides a wealth of services to its residents through its Connect Points website. These include links to housing support specialists, homeless prevention programs, and permanent housing providers. For more information about the Connect Points program, click here.